What services do you offer?
We specialize in digitizing your logos, designs, and monograms and stitching them on apparel, bags, hats, and linen.
EVENT EMBROIDERY & PRINTING
We bring our production equipment to your venue. We embroider and print your items onsite while your guests enjoy your event.
PRINTING & SUBLIMATION
We offer sublimation and heat printing to round off our logo wear offering. We also print custom novelty shirts.
How much does it cost?
In most cases, our catalog displays what the estimated price would be — before embroidery or printing. Because the final cost depends on order size, complexity of the design, stitch count (if embroidered) and number of colors (if printed), we need to know your exact requirements before we can quote you the cost.
Most clients have a budget in mind. We’ve found that the estimated pricing on our catalog gives them an idea which items are more expensive and which are cheaper.
Do you offer volume discounts?
Absolutely. Generally, 12 pieces or more (of the same style and color) qualify for a volume discount.
What’s the process like?
For Custom Embroidery, Heat Printing, or Sublimation:
- Check our catalog to see if we have an item that you would like decorated. Note down the item code.
- Send us your detailed requirements (i.e., item code, quantities, colors, sizes, your need date) along with your artwork (preferably in jpg, svg, or pdf).
- We will send you an estimate.
- If the estimate is acceptable, you send us the downpayment.
- We send you either the proofs or sew-out.
- Once you approve, we will start production.
For Event Embroidery:
- Send us an email that talks about your event (date and time) and requirements (what do you need embroidered, quantities).
- We will contact you to discuss next steps.
How long does it take you to deliver items?
Delivery time depends on the order size and our workload but is typically 10-14 business days upon your approval of the proofs.
Can you personalize an item that I will provide?
If we carry a similar item in our catalog, Generally, no. We typically don’t accept this arrangement because accidents happen. There is always a risk that your item might be ruined during the production process. If we provide the blank materials, we shoulder all risks. We can readily replace the item at no cost to you. However, we can make an exception on a case-by-case basis.
Where else can I buy your products?
We have an online Etsy Shop under “EmbroiderrificNW” where we sell embroidered and printed apparel, hats, and bags. Make us as one of your “favorite shops” and you will get an instant notification when we have a new product and when we run special promotions.