Here’s our recommended way to attach iron-on patches:
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Heat the iron and set it to “wool” setting.
- Cover the patch with a damp press cloth and press firmly for 10-15 seconds. DO NOT LET THE IRON TOUCH THE EMBROIDERED SIDE DIRECTLY.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 15-20 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat steps above.
To ensure that patch stays in place after several washings, we recommend securing the edges of the patch with a few stitches.